bionic x socks BIONIC Women´s clothing Underwear t-shirts , X-bionic Energizer MK2 L/S Underwear t-shirts White Women´s clothing,bionic shoes on sale,new collection bionic styling boutique,wholesale dealer
REDUCE SWEAT, DONT PREVENT IT. For automobile owners, the 'MK' marking system may just mean a simple model number. For the team of developers, though, these two letters alone represent months or even years of painstaking work and innumerable tests. The strategic focus is not just the design, but rather is more performance enhancements of the product: More horsepower, larger capacity, better chassis. In the end, of course, its all about higher speeds and better safety. Thats exactly the philosophy of X-BIONIC®. Superior products, like the BIONIC Energizer™, arent just replaced, rather they are constantly improved. Our Swiss textile engineers needed months and months in the research laboratory together with our performance athletes. They focused mostly on the athlete, not on the product. How can we better support athletes in their endeavours? In the end, you could hardly recognize the BIONIC Energizer™ anymore: a much larger 3D-BionicSphere® System, newly defined ventilation chambers, better joint protection.
- 70% Skin NODOR®
- 22% Polyamide
- 5% Elastane
- 3% Mythlan™
- 92% Polyamide
- 5% Elastane
- 3% Polypropylene
AirComplex-Zone - increased insulation to 72 cm²
- In the solar plexus, directly under the twelfth vertebrae of the thoracic region, important nerves receive signals that influence one’s entire well-being. Our sports wear protects this sensitive area with special channels. Locked-in warm air insulates optimally in the cold. The system’s structure processes excess sweat from physical activity and ensures appropriate coolness in the core.
3D Bionic Sphere® System - 50% larger evaporative surface
- With the increase in size and anatomical fit, the 3D Bionic Sphere® System works even more effectively. In the same period of time as before, it can process more sweat, and it can store 8cm³ more air for insulation during recovery phases.
- The Air-Conditioning Channel® is a ventilation system of channels that flow around the body, continuously carrying away moisture and warmth. It allows air to flow to body regions not normally accessible by fresh air circulation.
- Traditional thermal underwear does one thing systematically: It keeps the body enveloped in its own heat. But what can be a pleasant feeling at one point can lead quickly to overheating.
- The AirConditioning Channel® is a ventilation system of channels that wrap around the body, continuously carrying away moisture and warmth. It allows air to flow to body regions not normally accessible by fresh air circulation. Physiological studies have shown that e.g. the chest area is an optimal zone for quick and effective venting and cooling. Exchanging fresh air over a system of channels cools the chest area without spreading a “cold” sensation throughout the body. The constant air movement along the AirConditioning Channel® also effectively draws moisture away from the sweat zones.
- AirGuides™ work like spacers and borders along the AirConditioning Channel®. The AirConditioning Channel® must be combined with the AirGuides™ for winter use. The AirGuides™ maintain space between heavy
SweatTraps® - 40 cm² surface area for sweat transport:
- Since a lot of sweat is produced in the chest area, SweatTraps® are placed strategically all around the 3D-BionicSphere® System in order to speed the transport of moisture.
Self-adjusting cuff (Shirt):
- Keeps the shirt from slipping up or constricting.
3D-BionicSphere® System on the back:
- Guarantees effective ventilation so moisture is quickly wicked and transported away. No sweat means insulating air pockets in the wavelike structure protect against cold.
3D-BionicSphere® System at the tailbone:
- The sweat of the lower back area is conducted through the 3D-BionicSphere® System to the tailbone for evaporation. The SweatTraps® on the lower back are targeted specifically at catching sweat flowing toward the buttocks. This first phase, which often leads to friction sores, is interrupted before it can even begin.
- During activity, the body perspires. The natural function of sweat is cooling the body to keep it at the optimal temperature of 37 °C. Traditional functional undergarments siphon off all sweat, leading the body to continue to increase its sweat production. The result is loss of water, minerals and salt, no optimal cooling effect and therefore decreased performance.
- Knees and elbows can bend up to 160 °. However, most textiles can’t withstand this stress without being pulled thin and, hence, resulting in a loss of functional insulation.
- X-BIONIC®, incorporated the ExpansionRibs™ at the elbows and the ExpansionKnee™ at the knees. The knitted fabric folds apart based on the accordion principle, insuring that winter cold doesn‘t cool down these sensitive body parts. Even when sharply bent, the insulating effect is maintained through warm air stored in the interior. The flexibility of the ExpansionRibs™ and the elasticity of the yarn allow a frictionless freedom of movement. Even sports with continuous arm and leg movement, such as Nordic Walking, produce no symptoms of musculature exhaustion from the movement of the ExpansionRibs™. The Soma Stormcap comes with the ExpansionNeck®, keeping the neck warm.
ShoulderPads™ - newly developed details:
- Every single honeycomb chamber of the newly developed ShoulderPads™ construction stores warm air for insulation. Simultaneously, they insulate the shoulder joint without limiting its range of motion.
SweatTraps® on the back:
- To make sure you dont waste one single drop of valuable sweat, the closely aligned rows of SweatTraps® now form the bottom of the 3D-BionicSphere® System on the back
Air Guides® 1 mm strong - Improved air circulation:
- The Air-Conditioning Channel® is enveloped by the Air Guides® so that it can also function effectively under a second layer. The speed of evaporation is increased by multiples.
- Trap perspiration before you start to feel it. Sweat is wicked away so it can evaporate using heat dynamics. A film of perspiration - too thin to be noticeable - is left behind to cool the skin.
- Of the 3 million sweat glands in our skin, almost 300 per square centimetre are packed into the underarm area, twice as many as on the forehead. As soon as our muscles begin to warm up, sweat production kicks in. Traditional garments are not able to effectively draw away the moisture.
- To prevent excessive sweat dripping even at the beginning, X-BIONIC® built in the SweatTraps® where sweat is collected. The Evaporation Surface Expander™ in this area helps process sweat from the SweatTraps® away from the skin.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online outdoor store. Buy X-BIONIC Energizer MK2 L/S with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related outdoor products in the Women´s clothing category that can complement your order, hot sale Online Atlanta
offers an efficient delivery service.
X-BIONIC - Women´s clothing - Underwear t-shirts,Color: white