garmont syner g Garmont Men´s shoes Alpine , Garmont Icon Plus Goretex Alpine Black/White Men´s shoes,garmont shoes india,delicate colors garmont dakota,New Arrival
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
An ideal boot for mobile and fast technical mountaineers. Suitable for ice climbing, mixed mountaineering, high alpine travels.
- Fully crampon compatible, with a great fit and a hi-tech upper design. The 3-dimensional synthetic textile construction is extremely abrasion resistant. The midsole construction is ideal for ice and mountain climbing. Rigid for crampon safety, but with enough rocker to walk comfortably. Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort plus Garmont’s carbon-fibre insole construction create a well insulated interior for your feet. Additional comfort is provided by the PU shock absorber in the heel area, the microporous rubber midsole on the arch and ball of the foot, and the carbon-fibre insole.
- Weight gtx 910 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 3-dimensional microfiber and Schoeller® upper for better abrasion resistance, instant fit, light weight
- 360° rubber rand for better abrasion resistance and protection
- Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection
- Heel lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip and blisters
- Cuff hook, webbing lace closure
- Thermal footbed with PrimaLoft® 200 gram insulation • Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and lace lock at the instep for precise lace closure.
Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Carbon-fiber insole for crampon rigidity.
- Tech PU crampon inserts at the heel and toe. The undercut toe ledge keeps climbing edge back under toe for greater edging precision when climbing without crampons.
- PU insert in the heel area ensures better shock absorption and stability.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole ensures comfort and insulation as well as forefoot sensitivity.
- Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Welcome to our Garmont Icon Plus Goretex special offer! Think in top brands London
when you want to renew your outdoor material. top brands London
is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Garmont so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Men´s shoes.
Garmont - Men´s shoes - Alpine,Color: black,Color: white